Visitors Care - Visitor Medical Insurance from IMG
Short-term travel medical insurance for non-U.S. citizens
Low-cost, scheduled benefits plan that addresses the insurance needs of non-U.S. citizens who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside of their home country.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Maximum Limits from $25,000, $50,000 or $100,000
- Deductible Options from $0, $50 or $100
- Coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuations
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Optional Pre-existing Condition Rider
- Minimum purchase of 5 days renewable up to 24 months
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- Non-U.S. Citizens visiting the U.S. or traveling worldwide outside their home country
- Parents and relatives visiting the U.S. or other international destinations
- Recently arrived immigrants
You have enough to worry about when you’re traveling. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. International Medical Group® (IMG®) has developed Visitors Care® to provide you and your family Coverage Without Boundaries® so you can spend more time enjoying your international experience, and less time worrying about your medical security.
Visitors Care® offers a broad package of scheduled benefits for individuals traveling and/or temporarily residing outside their home country for a minimum of five days. There are nine separate options based on deductible levels and maximum limits. Simply select the option that best fits your needs.
The plan offers benefit maximums of $25,000, $50,000 or $100,000 for the life of the plan, and a choice of deductibles of $0, $50, or $100 applied per period of coverage. When you incur eligible medical expenses, the plan will provide benefits for Usual, Reasonable and Customary charges up to the limits outlined in the Schedule of Benefits below. The four benefits and optional rider below apply to all three plans.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”): This insurance is not subject to, and does not provide certain of the insurance benefits required by, the United States PPACA. PPACA requires certain U.S. residents and citizens to obtain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. In certain circumstances penalties may be imposed on U.S. residents and citizens who do not maintain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. You should consult your attorney or tax professional to determine if PPACA’s requirements are applicable to you. The policy contains the plan benefits, including a lifetime maximum that you have selected. Please review your choices to ensure that you have sufficient coverage to meet your medical needs.