Travel Basic Trip Protection
Economically priced travel protection plan available to residents of the United States for trips up to 30 days. An essential level of coverage with the most comprehensive benefits in its category. Travelex Travel Basic is the only "Basic" plan to offer bankruptcy protection of a travel supplier and primary medical coverage.
Travel Basic includes coverage for:
- Emergency Accident Medical Expenses $15,000
- Emergency Sickness Medical Expenses $15,000
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation $100,000
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Trip Delay & Missed Connection
- Baggage Loss, Damage, & Delay
- Travel Assistance & Concierge Services
Travel Basic features:
- A+ Rated Underwriter - Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Primary Medical Coverage - $50 Deductible / No Copays
- Pre-Existing Conditions do not apply to Non Traveling Family Members
- Children under age 18 covered for no additonal cost (must be family member)
- Coverage for Domestic or International Destinations
- Optional - Transportation Pak
adds Rental Car Coverage ($35,000) and Flight Accident Coverage ($200,000)
10-Day Review Period: If you are not completely satisfied within 10 days of purchasing this protection plan, Travelex will refund your plan cost, as long as you have not departed on your trip or filed a claim.
Residency: United States
Max Trip Length allowed: 30 days
Founded in London in 1976, Travelex Insurance Services has built a reputation as one of the most innovative, respected and recognized names in travel protection. The name may already be familiar to you as Travelex travel insurance kiosks are found in major airports throughout the US.
You have worked long and hard for a chance to get away on a well-deserved vacation. Leave your worries behind and travel with the peace of mind that if the unexpected happens during your trip, the Travel Plus Protection Plan is there to protect you and your investment.
Finally, you should know that your trip costs are not protected when you buy travel insurance directly from a cruise or tour company if the cruise or tour company defaults or goes bankrupt. With Travelex Travel Protection your trip expenses are covered even if cancelled due to bankruptcy or default of your travel supplier.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”): This insurance is not subject to, and does not provide certain of the insurance benefits required by, the United States PPACA. PPACA requires certain U.S. residents and citizens to obtain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. In certain circumstances penalties may be imposed on U.S. residents and citizens who do not maintain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. You should consult your attorney or tax professional to determine if PPACA’s requirements are applicable to you. The policy contains the plan benefits, including a lifetime maximum that you have selected. Please review your choices to ensure that you have sufficient coverage to meet your medical needs.