Liaison Continent Travel Medical Insurance
- Renewals for clients purchasing coverage online in time periods as short as 5 days.
- Available for up to 187 days of coverage.
- Waiver of pre-existing conditions: Up to $25,000 for U.S. citizens under age 70 traveling outside the United States and Canada (Age 70+, up to $5,000)
- New updated Acute onset benefit. See description below..
- Terrorism & Political Evacuation benefits.
- $100,000 Common Carrier benefit at no additional cost.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation up to $300,000
- Provides coverage for people traveling outside of their Country of Residence. This includes US citizens traveling to the US for a visit.
- **Note: Not available for the residents of Maryland (MD) & Washington (WA).
Waiver of pre-existing conditions: Up to $25,000 for U.S. citizens under age 70 traveling outside the United States and Canada (Age 70+, up to $5, 000)
Acute onset of a pre-existing condition: Up to $45,000 per policy period for non-U.S. residents under age 65 traveling in the United States (age 65-69 up to $2,000, age 70+ there is no benefit).
Providing comprehensive medical coverage while traveling outside the insured's home country, Travel Medical Insurance fills a valuable need to the global community.
All programs are guarantee-issue, meaning that there are no medical questions to answer. Once you have decided to purchase the plan, all you would need to do is complete the application and submit it to Seven Corners along with the appropriate premium. Once your Credit/Debit Card is accepted, you will be sent a printable ID card via email to the email address provided in the application..
Important Feature.... international travelers are able to perform free, no obligation InstantQuote of Liaison Continent online. In addition, if you like the quote, you can purchase coverage immediately through Seven Corners' secure server and receive a Virtual ID Card SM immediately! If you have any questions, or want more information, please don't hesitate to send us an email at info [at] insurancequest.com!
The Simplicity of the Liaison Products...
Travel Medical Insurance should be simple... and it is with Seven Corners Liaison Products. Each plan brochure describes the product in great detail. In addition, the brochure lists the rates as well as provides an application for enrollment. All programs are guarantee-issue, meaning that you can not be declined for coverage. Once Seven Corners receives the completed application and appropriate premium, coverage is issued.
Liaison® Continent is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's of London and is rated A "Excellent" by A.M. Best. In addition to being one of the largest insurance entities in the world, Lloyd's has over 300 years of experience in the international insurance business.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”): This insurance is not subject to, and does not provide certain of the insurance benefits required by, the United States PPACA. PPACA requires certain U.S. residents and citizens to obtain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. In certain circumstances penalties may be imposed on U.S. residents and citizens who do not maintain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. You should consult your attorney or tax professional to determine if PPACA’s requirements are applicable to you. The policy contains the plan benefits, including a lifetime maximum that you have selected. Please review your choices to ensure that you have sufficient coverage to meet your medical needs.