Patriot Travel Medical Insurance
Designed for the international traveler
There are two Patriot products available to meet your needs.
Each plan provides up to US$2,000,000 of medical coverage :
Patriot International® Premiums | Quote & Apply
Patriot International provides coverage for US citizens traveling abroad for a minimum of 10 days up to a maximum of two years. If the plan is purchased for a minimum of three months, coverage may be renewed (without break in coverage) for a total of up to two years.
Patriot America® Premiums | Quote
Patriot America provides coverage for non-US citizens traveling outside their home country for a minimum of 10 days up to a maximum of two years. If the plan is purchased for a minimum of three months, coverage may be renewed (without break in coverage) for a total of up to two years.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs - one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if three months or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Trip cancellation, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- Graduating seniors trips
- 65+ traveling and not covered by Medicare
- College students studying abroad
- Foreign au pairs and nannies
- Families sponsoring exchange students
- International vacationers
- Individual or group missionaries
- Relatives visiting from overseas
- Recently arrived immigrants
For more information on this coverage, go to the Patriot Travel Medical Insurance Brochure.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”): This insurance is not subject to, and does not provide certain of the insurance benefits required by, the United States PPACA. PPACA requires certain U.S. residents and citizens to obtain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. In certain circumstances penalties may be imposed on U.S. residents and citizens who do not maintain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. You should consult your attorney or tax professional to determine if PPACA’s requirements are applicable to you. The policy contains the plan benefits, including a lifetime maximum that you have selected. Please review your choices to ensure that you have sufficient coverage to meet your medical needs.