Patriot Multi-Trip Travel Medical Insurance
Annual multi-trip medical insurance for individuals & families
Designed for those that take multiple trips throughout the year outside their home country. It offers the ease and convenience of purchasing a single annual plan at an affordable annual premium.
- Short-term international travel medical insurance
- Coverage for frequent travelers, their spouses and/or children traveling for a period of 12 months
- Two plan designs - one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens
- Maximum Limit $1,000,000
- Individual deductible - $250 per each covered illness
- Annual premium
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
- Multiple trip coverage throughout the year - choice of 30 days or 45 days in length
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- Travelers under 76 who are covered by an individual or group medical plan and travel internationally frequently throughout the year
You have enough to worry about when you're traveling. Don't let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Multi-Trip plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot Multi-Trip International is a plan for U.S. citizens who take multiple trips annually outside the U.S. Patriot Multi-Trip America is a plan for non-U.S. citizens who take multiple trips annually outside of their home country, and/or country of citizenship. Both plans offer coverage for you, your spouse and/or children for each trip taken outside your home country and/or country of citizenship during a period of 12 months with renewability up to three years, in accordance with the terms of the Certificate of Insurance.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You also have access to more than 17,000 providers using our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.
For more information on this coverage, go to the Patriot Travel Medical Insurance Brochure.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”): This insurance is not subject to, and does not provide certain of the insurance benefits required by, the United States PPACA. PPACA requires certain U.S. residents and citizens to obtain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. In certain circumstances penalties may be imposed on U.S. residents and citizens who do not maintain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. You should consult your attorney or tax professional to determine if PPACA’s requirements are applicable to you. The policy contains the plan benefits, including a lifetime maximum that you have selected. Please review your choices to ensure that you have sufficient coverage to meet your medical needs.