Global Accident Protection 24/7 Standard
Accidental Death Insurance for Standard Risk Countries
All Countries not listed in Area 1 or Area 2 below.
The Global Accident Protection 24/7 plan pays a cash lump sum accidental death benefit in the event of your death due to a covered accident. This can help offset the financial burdens your family may face during a very difficult time.
- 24 Hour Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Benefits
- Accidental Death, Dismemberment, Loss of Sight, and Speech and Hearing
- Principle sum benefit available: US$250,000 / $500,000 / $750,000 / or $1 Million
- Paralysis Benefit
- Coma Benefit
- Seat Belt and Airbag Benefit
- Felonious Assault Benefit
- Home Alteration and Vehicle Modification
- Acts of Terrorism Coverage is included in Standard coverage.
- Area 1 Countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel (Gaza Strip and West Bank; excludes Jerusalem), North Korea, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Russian Federation (North Caucasus Region of Russia), Somalia, Syria, and Yemen.
- Area 2 Countries: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Dem. Republic of Congo, East Timor, Egypt, Eritrea, Haiti, India (Jammu, Kashmir & Mumbai), Indonesia, Israel (Including Jerusalem); Ivory Coast, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Mexico, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe.
- Area 3 Countries: Optional: Add War Risk Coverage
War Risk Coverage does not include the United States of America or the Insured Person's country of permanent residence.
Citizenship: All Nationalities
Residency: All Countries
Ages: All Ages
(Maximum benefit available for age 17 and under is $25,000)
Administered by GlobalUnderwriters
High Limit Accident Insurance
- 24 Hour Coverage - includes any accidental bodily injury, including air travel and common carrier coverage.
- Common Carrier - includes any form of conveyance that is certified as a common carrier of passengers, including Air Travel.
- Air Travel Only - includes traveling as a passenger on a Certifi ed Passenger Aircraft provided by a commercial airline on a regularly scheduled or non-scheduled, special or chartered flight and operated by a properly certified pilot. Military Air Transport Service is covered.
- War or Acts of War and Terrorism
- Accidental Death - pays the Principal Sum Benefit to the designated Beneficiary in the event of death due to accidental bodily injury, or exposure to weather as a result of an accident or disappearance or the sinking of a conveyance on which the insured was a passenger and the body is not found within 365 days of the accident.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment - includes the loss of use of both hands or feet, or one hand and one foot, or the loss of sight of both eyes. Th e Principal Sum Benefit is paid for these losses. One half the Principal Sum amount will be paid in the event of the loss of sight of one eye, the loss of use of one hand or one foot, the hearing of both ears or the ability to speak.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Sudden Cardiac Arrest - Th is coverage pays the full benefit if an insured person dies within 72 hours of a sudden cardiac arrest.
Administered by Petersen International Underwriters and underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's of London