Reside Prime International Medical Insurance
Worldwide Health Insurance is long-term health coverage for international citizens who do not reside in the United States. A relatively new product to the industry, international health insurance is designed for those people who desire U.S. style health insurance benefits, but who do not actually live in the United States. The plan not only covers the person in their home country, but protects them abroad as well. Thus, the program offers true, global protection.
The primary advantage of this type of coverage is that the insured is allowed to travel to other countries in order to receive treatment. As an example, this flexibility allows a permanent resident of Argentina to travel to the United States in order to receive treatment for a particular condition.
Seven Corners created its original program Reside Prime (formerly Signature Worldwide) in 1997. Reside Prime is designed to offer comprehensive health insurance benefits to international citizens by following the benefit plans of a US medical program.
Reside Prime plan highlights
- US$5,000,000 in Lifetime Coverage.
- Covered Worldwide (180 day limit in the US during any policy period).
- No time limit, have it for life!
- Includes coverage for Maternity, New Born, Mental & Nervous, Preventive Benefits.
- Primary and named Dependent Insured Person(s) must be at least fourteen (14) days old and have not yet reached their seventy-fifth (75th) birthday to begin Coverage on this plan. As long as the Effective Date of Coverage is before the applicant’s 75th birthday, he/she may continue this policy after his/her 75th birthday.
Reside Prime Worldwide Medical Plan is Ideal for the following....
- U.S. Citizens spending at least one year outside of the United States who desire a U.S. style medical program. Not only does the plan offer seamless coverage throughout the world, it allows the insured to travel anywhere for treatment. See Important Information below.
- Foreign Nationals, either traveling often or permanently residing in their home country. In addition to being able to travel for treatment, foreign insureds have the security of being insured by an A- "Excellent" rated insurance company.
Exclusions Regarding the AD&D benefit are listed in the Certificate of Insurance.
This is only a brief description of the Reside PrimeSM Medical Plan. A complete description of the Master Policy Provisions and Benefits is contained in the Certificate of Insurance, which will be mailed to you once your application and premium have been received and approved by Seven Corners.
Reside Prime is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's of London and Tramont Insurance Company Limited. Your residence address determines which insurance carrier will provide your coverage. Pricing and benefits are identical for both Lloyd's of London and Tramont Insurance Company Limited.
It is important to note that Reside Prime is a program for international citizens, and Lloyd's of London and Tramont Insurance Company Limited are both international insurance entities. Lloyd's of London operates as a surplus lines insurer in most U.S. states. Tramont Insurance Company Limited operates as an authorized insurer worldwide (coverage with Tramont cannot be initiated and purchased in the British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, and the United States, although you will be covered in these areas per the plan requirements). Coverage and benefits under Reside Prime are not regulated by any U.S. state insurance department.
The information concerning Reside Prime is not intended to be an offer to sell Reside Prime or a solicitation by Seven Corners, Inc., Lloyd's of London, or Tramont Insurance Company Limited in any jurisdiction where any such sale would be unlawful, or in which Seven Corners, Lloyd's of London, and Tramont Insurance Company Limited are not qualified to do so. Reside Prime may not be available in all situations or jurisdictions. Reside Prime is intended for persons living or traveling outside the United States.
Administered By: Seven Corners
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”): This insurance is not subject to, and does not provide certain of the insurance benefits required by, the United States PPACA. PPACA requires certain U.S. residents and citizens to obtain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. In certain circumstances penalties may be imposed on U.S. residents and citizens who do not maintain PPACA compliant insurance coverage. You should consult your attorney or tax professional to determine if PPACA’s requirements are applicable to you. The policy contains the plan benefits, including a lifetime maximum that you have selected. Please review your choices to ensure that you have sufficient coverage to meet your medical needs.